Volume 22, Issue 1
We are proud to present Volume 22, Issue 1. A full copy can be accessed here.
- Everything’s Bigger in Texas: Except the MedMal Settlements — Tom Baker, Eric Helland and Jonathan Klick — full text
- Reference Pricing: A small and mighty solution to bend the health care cost curve — Srishti Miglani — full text
- An Alternate Theory of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby — Jessica L. Roberts — full text
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: What Does It Really Do? — John G. Day — full text
- Adoption Disruption Insurance: A Policy That America Is Not Ready To Adopt — Gregory J. Chase — full text