D&O Insurance Shareholders’ Friend or Foe?
April 12, 2007
University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Session I: Does Corporate Governance Matter to Securities Litigation Risk?
- Moderator: Ed Rock
- Panelists: Jeffrey Benner, Ganapathi Narayanamoorthy, Roberta Romano, Keith Thomas
- Session II: The Future of Securities Class Actions
- Moderator: Sean J. Griffith
- Panelists: John C. Coffee, Jr., Alicia David Evans, Donald C. Langevoort, Andrew Schatz
- Session III: Can Insurers Reduce Securities Litigation Risk?
- Moderator: Jill E. Fisch
- Panelists: Martin E. Boyer, Lawrence A. Cunningham, Kevin M. LaCroix, Thomas Wollstein
- Session IV: How do Insurers Manage the Securities Litigation Process?
- Moderator: Sean M. Fitzpatrick
- Panelists: Tom Baker, Steven Gladstone, John McCarrick, Robert Wallner