We are proud to present Volume 20, Issue 1. A full copy can be accessed here.
- “You Want Insurance With That?” Using Behavioral Economics to Protect Consumers From Add-On Insurance Products — Tom Baker & Peter Siegelman — fulltext
- Reconciling the Irreconcilable Conflict in Insurance Severability of Interests Clause Interpretation — Johnny Parker — fulltext
- Does an Insured Have a Duty to Mitigate Damages When the Insurer Breaches? — James M. Fischer — fulltext
- PEICL — The Project of a European Insurance Contract Law — Christian Armbruester — fulltext
- An Introduction to Climate Change Liability Litigation and a View to the Future — Michael B. Gerrard & Joseph A. MacDougald —fulltext
- Keynote Address, Climate Related Extreme Events, Liability Regimes & the Role of the Global Insurance Industry — John H. Fitzpatrick — fulltext
- Is Global Warming a Covered “Accident”? An Analysis of AES Corp. v. Steadfast Insurance Co. — Rex Heinke & Warren J. Biro — fulltext
- Locality of Harm: Insurance and Climate Change in the 21st Century — William T.J. de la Mare — fulltext
We are proud to present Volume 19, Issue 2. A full copy can be accessed here.
- The Enforceability of Releases in Property Insurance Claims — Jay M. Feinman — fulltext
- Mandates, Markets and Risk: Auto Insurance and the Affordable Care Act — Jennifer B. Wriggins — fulltext
- Coverage for Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Survey Through the Wars — Andrea Gomes —fulltext
- A Billion Dollar Problem: The Insurance Industry’s Widespread Failure to Escheat Unclaimed Death Benefits to the States — Devin Hartley — fulltext
- Double Trouble — An Ex-Spouses’s Life Insurance Beneficiary Status & State Automatic Revocation Upon Divorce Statutes: Who Gets What? — Kristen P. Raymond — fulltext