We are proud to present Volume 23, Issue 1. A full copy can be accessed here.
- Regulating HomeEquity Protection Companies And Contracts: Are States Making “The Best” An Enemy Of “The Good”? — John E. Marthinsen — full text
- Removing The Legal Impediments To Offering Lifetime Annuities In Pension Plans — Jonathan Barry Forman— full text
- Funding Of Public Sector Pension Plans: What Can Be Learned From The Private Sector? — Israel Goldowitz—full text
- Friedrichs And The Move Toward Private Ordering Of Wages And Benefits In The Public Sector— Maria O’Brien Hylton—full text
- A Closer Look At The IRAs In State Automatic Enrollment IRA Programs— Kathryn L. Moore—full text
- The Pension Mis-Selling Scandal, The SEC And The Fiduciary Standard— John A. Turner—full text
We are proud to present Volume 22, Issue 1. A full copy can be accessed here.
- Everything’s Bigger in Texas: Except the MedMal Settlements — Tom Baker, Eric Helland and Jonathan Klick — full text
- Reference Pricing: A small and mighty solution to bend the health care cost curve — Srishti Miglani — full text
- An Alternate Theory of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby — Jessica L. Roberts — full text
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: What Does It Really Do? — John G. Day — full text
- Adoption Disruption Insurance: A Policy That America Is Not Ready To Adopt — Gregory J. Chase — full text