We are proud to present Volume 19, Issue 2. A full copy can be accessed here.
- The Enforceability of Releases in Property Insurance Claims — Jay M. Feinman — fulltext
- Mandates, Markets and Risk: Auto Insurance and the Affordable Care Act — Jennifer B. Wriggins — fulltext
- Coverage for Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Survey Through the Wars — Andrea Gomes —fulltext
- A Billion Dollar Problem: The Insurance Industry’s Widespread Failure to Escheat Unclaimed Death Benefits to the States — Devin Hartley — fulltext
- Double Trouble — An Ex-Spouses’s Life Insurance Beneficiary Status & State Automatic Revocation Upon Divorce Statutes: Who Gets What? — Kristen P. Raymond — fulltext
We are proud to present Volume 19, Issue 1. A full copy can be accessed here.
- Liability For Bad Faith and the Principle Without a Name (Yet) — Kenneth S. Abraham — fulltext
- Bad Faith at Middle Age: Comments on “The Principle Without a Name (Yet),” Insurance Law, Contract Law, Specialness, Distinctiveness, and Difference — Robert H. Jerry, II — fulltext
- The Economics of Insurance Law: A Primer — Ronen Avraham — fulltext
- Stranger-Initiated Annuity Transactions and the Case For Insurable Interest — Kendall J. Burr, Thomas F.A. Hetherington, and David T. McDowell — fulltext
- Supervisory Colleges: Improving International Supervisory Coordination — Kelly Kirby — fulltext
- The Evolution of the Advertising Injury Exclusion in the Insurance Service Office, Inc.’s Comprehensive General Liability Insurance Policy Forms — Kyle Lambrecht — fulltext
- Medically Unnecessary: How the Laws in Medicare Part D’s Coverage of Off-Label Medicines with Demonstrable Medical Necessity Prevents Better Healthcare Outcomes, Including for Beneficiaries with Psychiatric Disorders — Alexander W. Wing — fulltext