We are proud to present Volume 21, Issue 2. A full copy can be accessed here.
- Safeguarding State Interests in Health Insurance Exchange Establishment — Christine H. Monahan — full text
- Erie Denied: How Federal Courts Decide Insurance Coverage Cases Differently and What to Do About It — John L. Watkins — full text
- America’s Growing Problem: How the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Failed to Go Far Enough in Addressing the Obesity Epidemic — Ashley A. Noel — full text
- Even I Can’t Cover Me: Examining the NCAA’s Effective Prohibition on “Loss of Value” Insurance for Its Student-Athletes — Michael D. Randall — full text
We are proud to present Volume 21, Issue 1. A full copy can be accessed here.
- Towards A Universal Framework For Insurance Anti-Discrimination Laws — Ronen Avraham, Kyle D. Logue & Daniel Schwarcz —full text
- Reinsurance As Governance: Governmental Risk Management Pools As A Case Study In the Governance Role Played By Reinsurance Institutions — Marcos Antonio Mendoza —full text
- The Harmonization Of European Contract Law: The Case Of Insurance Contracts — Juan Bataller Grau —full text
- Towards A European Supervisory Authority — Javier Vercher-Moll—full text
- Fortuity Victims And The Compensation Gap: Re-Envisioning Liability Insurance Coverage For Intentional And Criminal Conduct — Erik S. Knutsen —full text
- Big Data And Insurance Symposium— Attorney General George Jepsen — full text
- Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Misselling: Some Lessons From The UK— Andromachi Georgosouli — full text
- Medical Big Data And Big Data Quality Problems — Sharona Hoffman — full text
- Information & Equilibrium In Insurance Markets With Big Data— Peter Siegelman — full text
- Risk Classification’s Big Data (R)evolution— Rick Swedloff— full text